How In House Dental Membership Plans Help Prioritize Patient Engagement
With the proper engagement, your patients will see the importance of oral health.
Not every patient has access to a PPO plan, and cash paying patients are less likely to seek the routine care they need. Offering an alternative coverage option such as a subscription-based dental membership plan is key when working to increase patient engagement.
Dental membership plans remove the hassles and costs associated with traditional coverage and give patients what they really want – affordable access to care, transparent pricing, and an automated process.
Patients want more from their healthcare providers - they want subscriptions, online payments, and instant access to their information.
Dental membership plans increase access to care
Think about your cash paying patients, who might come in once a year or every couple years. They know they need dental care, but what’s missing is not a one time discount, it’s an incentive to establish their commitment to care. Leveraging an in-house dental membership plan works to get those patients, along with others, back in the door, so they can follow through with their preventive care — everything from exams, cleanings, and x-rays to extensive treatment plans — without it feeling entirely out of reach.
A customized dental membership plan will be based on your practice and patients needs. At Kleer, we take the time to sit down with you and learn more about your practice demographics and goals as well as the needs of your patients. From there, we build a winning solution that benefits everyone.
Plus with scannable QR codes and an online Patient Portal, patients can sign-up and manage their dental membership plan from any device. The sign-up process itself takes just a few minutes and the Kleer Customer Success Team is always available to assist.
Dental membership plans better engage existing patients and improve core KPIs
No one wants to miss out on an opportunity, yet it’s likely you already have dormant and uninsured patients in your database whose potential is waiting to be unlocked. Marketing to these patients is actually easier and cheaper than trying to attract new ones. These patients already know your practice and trust in your care, therefore, providing them with an attractive dental plan is a simple and effective way to get them back in your door and into your care.
In fact, once enrolled in a dental dental membership plan these patients drive 2-3X more visits and treatment acceptance when compared to uninsured patients.
At Kleer we’ll actually market directly to these patients for you. The Kleer platform will automatically identify patients in your own PMS system that are a good fit for a membership plan. From there we can send out personalized patient marketing emails that are designed to look like an extension of your brand to streamline your workflow, optimize your time, and minimize manual effort.
You will also gain access to customizable digital and printed marketing materials. Taking the lift off of your office staff and providing them directly with the tools they need to effectively market your membership plan.
Increasing patient engagement doesn’t have to mean more work for your team — the benefits of dental membership plan automation and integration.
Kleer’s dental membership platform offers a variety of different tools that can help your office team save hours of work. Below are a few automated processes to streamline your workflow — that our customers claim, “they couldn’t go without.”
- Auto enrollment — Populate patient data from your PMS during the enrollment process eliminating the annoying task of entering patient name, address, email, and phone number.
- Benefits tracking — Automatically track patient benefits used and remaining for services like exams, cleanings, x-rays, etc.
- Automated renewals — Patients will receive notifications prior to their renewal date, and with auto renewal enabled patients don’t have to worry about a lapses in coverage or contacting your office to re enroll.
- Automated notifications – These notifications cover purchase confirmations, receipts, renewals, compliance, payment disputes, and outstanding balances.
- Payments infrastructure
- Payment processing – Kleer offers fast and reliable payment processing with electronic deposits directly into your practice bank account. These payment statuses and deposits can easily be tracked from the Kleer Practice Portal.
- Automated PMS payment posting — Eliminate the mundane and time-intensive task of manually posting membership plan payments to your practice management software.
- Automated text messages – Patients will receive real-time, transactional notifications straight to their phone to stay up to date with their account.
- Reporting – Easily track membership plan performance in real time with dashboards and downloadable reports that cover memberships, payments, renewals, and cancellations.
When it comes to prioritizing patient engagement, we have thought of it all so you don’t have to.
Get started, today.
Our experts will show you how our advanced, cloud-based membership plan platform—coupled with resources, tools and support from the experts at Kleer, can bring your practice phenomenal results.
more treatment accepted