Last updated: December 9, 2020
Welcome to Kleer!
Table of Contents
- Nature of Services
- Information We Collect
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- How We Use Collected Information
- How We Share Personal Information
- How We Protect Personal Information
- Third Party Data Collection
- Links to Other Web Sites
- Do Not Track
- Children's Privacy
- Contact Us
1. Nature of Services
Kleer provides a software platform that enables Providers to offer their services directly to consumers and for consumers to purchase services directly (or through plans established by their employers) from Providers. KLEER DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL, DENTAL, OR HEALTHCARE SERVICES AND DOES NOT PROVIDE INSURANCE OF ANY TYPE.
2. Information We Collect
We collect information to make your experience, and the experience of others, better. We may collect the following types of information from you:
- Basic Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, date of birth, telephone number, email address, zip code, login credentials, and credit or debit card account information. We will also collect any personal information that you choose to post on the Kleer Services.
- Health Information: We may collect information about your healthcare or the healthcare of your dependents. We collect this information when you purchase or obtain Provider services, post content, submit information, or otherwise communicate with us. More information about how we handle this information may be found in our Notice of Privacy Practices under HIPAA.
- Device and Usage Information: We may also automatically collect certain anonymous information when you use Kleer Services. This information may include, for example, your IP address, your Internet browser and operating system type, the date and time of your visit, and the URLs of other web sites that referred you to us.
3. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
4. How We Use Collected Information
Below are some examples of how we use the information:
- To provide Kleer Services, including creating and administering your Kleer account;
- To purchase services from Providers;
- To pass payment information to Providers;
- To respond to and fulfill your support requests;
- To remind you of upcoming events, such as renewals;
- To communicate with you about your Kleer account, such as payment reminders;
- To communicate with you about the Kleer Services or Provider services, including changes to those services;
- To develop new products and services;
- To offer you tailored content on the Kleer Services;
- To provide you with information about products and services that may interest you;
- For our legitimate business needs;
- To maintain and improve the Kleer Services; and
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
5. How We Share Personal Information
We work with third parties that provide services and support for the Kleer Services. We may share personal information with third parties for the following reasons:
- Providers: We may share your information with Providers in order to complete your purchase of services from Providers or so that Providers can provide you with their services.
- Service Providers: We may share information with service providers that help us deliver Kleer Services.
- With Your Consent: We may request your permission to share your personal information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the personal information or before the personal information you have already provided is shared for such purpose.
- To Prevent Harm: We may share information if we reasonably believe it is necessary in order to protect your health or safety or the health or safety of others.
- As Required by Law: We will share information when we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims or demands; or to comply with the requirements of any mandatory applicable law.
We may also share information within our corporate family, such as with subsidiaries, joint ventures, or affiliates, to the extent permitted by law. In the event that we enter into a corporate transaction, such as a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer personal information that we have collected to the relevant third party.
We may share non personally identifiable information, such as aggregated user statistics and log data, with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, to deliver targeted advertising about other products or Kleer Services, or for other business purposes.
All uses and disclosures that involve your personal health information that is protected by HIPAA will also be subject to the the terms set forth in our Notice of Privacy Practices.
6. How We Protect Personal Information
We work hard to protect your personal information. We use commercially reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect personal information we collect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, or improper disclosure. Please understand that no security technology is completely secure, and remember that when communicating with Kleer, email is not a secure form of communication when transmitting sensitive or personal information.
7. Third Party Data Collection
8. Links to Other Web Sites
9. Do Not Track
The Site is not currently configured to respond to Do Not Track signals.
10. Children's Privacy
Kleer Services are not intended for persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personal information to us through the Kleer Services, we will immediately delete such information.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us by phone at 1-844-965-5337 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.