Kleer Disclosure Statement
Last updated: January 21, 2021
Kleer, LLC (Kleer) provides a platform to dentists enabling them to offer dental care membership plans directly to their patients. Here is some important information to consider about the membership plans:
- Membership plans are not (i) insurance, (ii) qualified health plans under the Affordable Care Act, (iii) pre-payment for future services, or (iv) payment for access to discounted services. Rather, membership plans are direct payment arrangements between plan members and Providers for services and care provided.
- Membership plans run for 12 months and include an auto renewal feature. Plan members can opt out of the auto renewal at any time.
- The membership plans are administered by Kleer, LLC located at 992 Old Eagle School Road, Wayne, PA 19382. You can learn more about Kleer at https://www.kleer.com or by calling 1-844-965-5337.
- Providers establish their own membership fees, treatment fees, and terms. Fees and terms may vary depending on Provider, services provided, and location.
- Kleer does not make payments to Providers for medical services. Plan members pay Providers for medical services and Kleer charges Providers fees for use of the Kleer platform and services.
- Membership plans include a 30-day money back guarantee. A member can cancel their plan and receive a full refund up to 30 days after purchase if no services or discounts have been used.