Kleer Disclosure Statement
Last updated: May 2, 2023
Kleer, LLC (Kleer) provides a platform to healthcare providers enabling them to offer membership plans directly to their patients. Here is some important information to consider about the membership plans:
- Membership plans are not (i) insurance, (ii) qualified health plans under the Affordable Care Act, (iii) pre-payment for future services, or (iv) payment for access to discounted services. Rather, membership plans are direct payment arrangements between plan members and providers for services, products and care provided.
- In most cases, membership plans run for 12 months and include an auto renewal feature. Plan members can opt out of the auto renewal at any time. Note: This policy may vary by state. Details will be provided when you enroll.
- The membership plans are administered by Kleer, LLC located at 676 East Swedesford Road, Suite 350A, Wayne, PA 19087. You can learn more about Kleer at https://www.kleer.com or by calling 1-844-965-5337.
- Providers establish their own subscription fees, treatment fees, and terms. Fees and terms may vary by provider, the types of services and products provided, and location.
- Kleer does not make payments to providers for medical services. Plan members and plan sponsors pay providers for medical services and Kleer charges providers for use of the Kleer platform and services.
- In most cases, membership plans include a 30-day money back guarantee. A member can cancel their plan and receive a full refund up to 30 days after purchase if no benefits of the plan have been used. Note: This policy may vary by state. Details will be provided when you enroll.