Everyone knows about how much of a hassle dental insurers are for practices and for patients. You spend hours spinning your wheels by filling out paperwork, submitting claims, and calling customer support for help. All of your time and effort only results in receiving small reimbursements in return. Not to mention, patients are constantly confused about what their plans cover and what it doesn’t, leaving you to repeat yourself each time a payment issue comes up.
They are confusing, time-consuming, and costly yet the average practice has contracts with 15 PPOs. This webinar addresses what you can do to break ties with bad PPOs including:
- How to face your fears about removing bad PPOs
- Why implementing a dental membership plan is an important first step
- Why you should stop offering dental discount plans
- How to analyze your PPOs
- How to renegotiate or drop bad PPOs
- How to market your membership plan to new patients