Hosted by Dr. DP Harris, Dentistry for the Rest of Us is a show about dentistry for analytical thinkers, idealists, and all-day-every-day contributors.
Its bold mission is to help early career dentists navigate decisions to help build career capital, improve personal wealth, health, and culture when they are not the owner doctor.
In this episode Dr. Harris chats with Kleer CEO, Dave Monahan, about the business of dentistry including:
- Aligning purpose & values
- The S-word (selling)
- The mindset that is critical to success
- Where dental fees come from
- Dental insurance vs. fee-for-service
- Cost-based vs. value-based pricing
Finally, Dave discusses his hopes for his own daughter who is considering a career in dentistry.