One of the best places to promote your membership plan is on your website — it not only helps inform current customers and spread awareness to any uninsured, new patients looking for discounts or specials on treatment, but it also enables patients to sign up for your plan before they come in, saving your team time and effort.
And Kleer makes it easy for you to do this with the Kleer Widget: a line of simple software code that can be easily placed on your practice’s website. When clicked, the widget will connect your patients directly to a customized landing page where they can learn about your membership plan — enabling them to review the details, sign up for and purchase your plan.
It’s as easy as copy + paste to add the Kleer Widget to your site
1. Log into your Practice Portal, and navigate to the Marketing tab on the left hand side.
2. Scroll to the Website section at the bottom of the page, and open up the widget’s details by clicking on the eyeball icon.
3. Select a color scheme for your widget that best compliments the design of your website.
4. Copy the widget code to your clipboard by clicking the green “copy code” button.
5. Follow the provided instructions to add the Kleer Widget to your website.